Monday, June 15, 2009

Let's Hit the Ground Running!

Hello everyone! Welcome to "That's What She Said" Greatest Hits! This blog was inspired by John Krasinski from NBC's The Office. I saw an interview with Time magazine where John mentioned that there needed to be a website devoted to the best uses of "That's What She Said" and since I'd pretty much do ANYTHING John Krasinski asked me to, I decided to take it upon myself. So...if you have an awesome "That's What She Said" moment, email it to me at best.twss.blog@gmail.com and I'll post it here to the blog.

To get us started, I have a TWSS moment right out of my own life. I was having a conversation with a friend of mine over lunch and she says...

"Wow! You're a messy eater!"

All together now....

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

Here is the video that inspired the whole thing:




No comments:

Post a Comment